Each year, members are entitled to:
- 10 BMA Breakfast Meetings
- Access to BMA leadership
- Access to public and elected officials
- Discounts to BMA events
- Free technical assistance for churches/non-profits to develop and measure one’s ministry/program to improve its services.
This includes outcomes measurement, performance management, and developing a logic model.
- Program partnership consideration with possible access to grant funding
- Preaching and speaking opportunities
- Board Committee Participation: Worship Life, Civic Engagement, Youth & Families, Education, Economic Affairs, Criminal Justice, Housing, HIV/AIDS & Health and Human Services
- Free advertising through the BMA eCommunications