The BMA’s Dinner and Awards gala will be held on Thursday, October 26th at Florian Hall in Dorchester at 5:30p.m. The gala begins with a reception with a time for networking, appetizers, and raffles/auction. The main program will begin at 6:15pm and will include a meal, a time for honoring our awardees, a time to learn about the work of the BMA and to donate, and we will also have our youth perform. We will have over 300 guests including clergy, corporate and community-based leaders, and elected officials. This year’s theme is Working Together for a Better Future!
We will be honoring Eastern Bank, Keolis, and Partners HealthCare.
These long-term partners of the BMA have cared consistently about our Communities of Color and we thank them for their steadfast support!
- General admission ticket is $150.
- Senior (65+), student (under 25), or BMA member ticket is $100.
- VIP ticket is $250 – VIP seating and a logo or name listed in our program book.
- 3 VIP tickets and logo listing is $600.
- Table of Ten – general admission – $1,500 and name in program book.
- Table of Ten – BMA member price – $1,000 and name in program book.
- VIP Table of Ten – $2,500 includes premium seating and name in our program book.
- VIP Table of Ten – BMA member price – $2,000 includes premium seating and name in our program book.
- Sponsorships are $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, and $15,000.
- Advertisements are $250, $400, $750, and $1,000.
Again, please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event.